Our commitments to: 1) build on success and 2) push out the next frontier. Reality dictates we do our work with limited resources. Here's the Mother Ship (the plan for the year) we're launching. Was it worth listening to 500 voices?
Goal 1. Expand & Deepen Educational Changes in the Coalition of Innovating Congregations
- I*Express 21 Congregations (many new to the Coalition) will adapt & launch new models of part-time learning
- Peer Networks 100 educators, teachers, clergy and lay leaders meetnig in small groups throughout the year to "gain the wisdom in the room," on innovation questions and needs
- Boot-Camp Fall and Winter in day and on line learning of Coalition resources and tools for new lay and or professional leaders in the Coalition
- In site-ful Journeys and Ambassadors Spring visits to wow places and with wow innovators who've created learning that impacts
- Private Consulting For sites who want to move at their own innovation pace and agenda, they can work with a Jewish Education Consultant privately
- Impact Now Documents the stories 15 new models of Jewish part time education. The story includes written and video documentation and impact on the learner. We'll test out how we can share that story in a Digital Innovation Marketplace.
- Learner Outcomes We'll convene think tanks, and tracking tools to help name and measure learner outcomes
Goal 3: Imagine new Jewish part time educational settings (non congregations)
- We'll work with six communities across the country to hear the hopes and dreams of parents; build on children's learning and interests to create new models of part time learning
OK that's the Mother Ship. We're ready to launch. What do you think?